Dave: Well, I should ask what he is not doing. He has the usual things, like school, Master's class, track practice (which started this past Monday!) and the like. One thing that may be interesting to note is that he has been "twittering." Is that the right verb of "twitter"? As he is now enrolled in the Educational Technology program, his one class 'forced' him to open certian accounts on the interenet that are now being used in the classroom. He had to get a blog, a meedo (what's that?) and... a twitter account. They didn't force him to get a Facebook account, but it was recommended. Apparently all these things are being used in the classroom now days? I think that's crazy. So he had to get the twitter account for class, but if you ask me, I think it has turned into much more than just an 'assignment.' :)
Clara: She loves looking at cars out our window. Her "brrrrm brrrm" noise is spot on and used quite often. Anytime she is near a window, she points to it and says "brrrm brrrrm," knowing that cars will be out there. Normally, this is okay because she is pointing at the window in our living room which has a great view of the street and the cars that drive by, but sometimes this cute, little point is a out of place. Like when we are in the bathroom and she points at the window high up on the wall and says 'brrrm brrrm.' This window just faces some grass. It's pretty cute.
James: He loves drawing. We got him this sweet art easel for Christmas. One side is a chalkboard, the other is a white board. It's down in the basement so he draws on it all the time while I teach. He, of course, loves to draw trains, and over the past couple of weeks has gotten quite accomplished in his train drawings. He's also been drawing bees, houses, trees, and even writing his name. He's my little Picaso.
| Here's Toby the train. There's the number 7, the bell, whistle, and smokestack. Even the square face. |
| Here's what the real Toby looks like, for those of you (gasp!) who don't know Toby. |
Cerissa: I've really been into walking. Since the weather has gotten nice out, I just feel this constant urge to be outside. I'll admit that even when it wasn't even good warm weather, I was taking the kids on walks. They were bundled up, to be sure. Just the feeling of fresh air, the breeze, hearing all the fun sounds that nature brings; there is just nothing better! Today I think is absolutely perfect. The sky is blue, the birds are singing, and there is a slight breeze. It was a perfect day for a walk. I think I might have even stepped into a Disney movie because some squirrels brought me a drink when I was thirsty.
What are you into lately?
8 comments:
Thanks for including the photos =) I cannot wait to see you guys next week! We've also been enjoying walks/runs and playing at the park. I think tomorrow will be a good day to let Finn crawl around in the backyard =) Enjoy the warm weather!
I LOVE your posts!! Sorry I haven't been in touch...kind of blah lately. Anyway, great pic of Clara and way to go James!!! Hope to see you soon!
i think it's called a Meebo account, and it's a website that logs you into all you chat apps at once, like instant message, yahoo chat, ichat, etc.
Karly, he later corrected me and said it was a "Moodle" account. I still have no idea what that is!
Adorable picture of Clara---- and James is an amazing train artist!
LOVE this post. Your accompanying pictures just make it so special and descriptive. I want to walk where you're walking! I certainly had no beverage-serving animals on my walk today.
that was not Susie. Do not give her $2.00. I don't know why it was signed in to her account!
I want the squirrely details, please! Don't leave me hanging!!
Lately, I am into reading your blog, smelling springy air and LOVING motherhood :D thanks for asking!
Post a Comment