I should ask my husband, football knower extrodinaire, what a juke is. Is it when the guy with the football is coming towards you, fakes you out, then goes the other way? Anyways, I was perusing "Stuff Christians Like" whilst the children were sleeping, and came across this little ditty, #898 "The Jesus Juke." I really don't "LOL" that much when online, but this article did it for me. (On a sidenote, I hate using computer acronyms while typing on the computer. Like LOL, or LMAO, or any of those dumb ones. I just don't, BTW.)
The Jesus Juke. Stuff Christians Like – Jon Acuff
So read it, and tell me if this has ever happened to you! It has to me, at it does make for an awkward moment in the conversation.
1 comment:
I love that post! Love SCL. It's crazy that every time it happens to me, I think "Jesus Juke" now.
Post a Comment