Aren't they sweet?
For some reason, I've caught some Irish fever. I normally don't celebrate St. Patrick's Day that much, but this year, it's different. Possibly because I have two kids now? I don't know. I made shamrock cookies with green frosting , have some green jello chilling in the refrigerator, and have corned beef and cabbage simmering in a pot on my stove. Let's hope I am lucky and dinner actually turns out good and eatable. (Last night's dinner I was very
unlucky. I actually threw it out it tasted that bad. Too much garlic is a bad thing.)
Also, it's a super amazing day today. I thought that yesterday was good, but boy was I wrong. Today is even better! The high today is 69 degrees! What?!?! It's so crazy beautiful outside, at break time and after school today we just had to play. Thank goodness spring is here!
 |
My little spring girl. She was pretty uneasy at first walking on all that grass!
|
 |
| M & M playing ball! |
 |
| Clara loved the slide, and had a lot of good help going down! |
 |
| I've never known a pair of lovelier twelve-year-old girls |
 |
I told everyone to jump at the count of three. On "Three!" the girls both jumped, and James laid down. Nice. |
 |
| Everyone on the trampoline! Clara too! |
 |
James watering the plants. Those sprouts need all the help they can get!
|
Hope you all are having a lovely spring day too!
4 comments:
It WAS a beautiful day. Looks like a fun recess at Hocker School!
AWESOME weather!! Miss you guys, if you are around Sat let me know!
We made shepard's pie and dyed the potatoes green... I think it's the kids that do this to us... :D Love you!!!
i'm loving all the posting. and the kids. and the green ;)
Post a Comment