- I woke up to the sound of rain through my open window. Both the rain and the open window are two very good things.
- I had a sad daughter all day, who needed to be in my arms, all day. Culprits of such sadness could be due to A. Sickness B. Teething. I am going with B., since she was feverish, had a runny nose, and when she was crying in her high chair at lunch, she kept pointing at her mouth. And when I say all day, I mean all day. Even just a quick bathroom break for myself was too long for her to be out of my arms. Poor widdy. I did love cuddling with her, though.
- I had a daughter who took a three hour nap and a son who took a two hour nap. I know, I am spoiled.
- I did a lot during said lengthy naps. I....worked out, cleaned two bathrooms, got rid of all the old, gross leftovers in my fridge, cleaned up from lunch, dusted the cobwebs from the ceilings and walls, got grossed out by how much cobwebs their actually were to dust in my house, considered sending out an apology to all peoples who have been in my house for the last 2.5 years, since I was apparently having you for a visit in a spiderwebd, stretched, and lastly, wondered why is it that when I decide that I am going to take a nap while the kids do, they end up taking one of those annoyingly short thirty minute naps, but when I decide to actually stay up and do some things around the house, they sleep forever? I'd rather only clean for thirty minutes and sleep for two hours. Oh well.
- I almost didn't work out today during naptime because I was actually having a good hair day and didn't want to put my hairin a ponytail. How lame is that? I wasn't even going out or anything. No one was going to see me. Why did I care about saving my good hair day?
- James fell and skinned his knee. Nothing that a Woody bandaid can't fix.
- We played outside! Though it was a bit windy, wasn't it just lovely today?
- I again started to read Last of the Mohicans, and after three pages, stopped. This book is going to be the death of me.
Now....
- I am in bed while typing a blog with my hubby sleeping next to me. I have two sleeping kiddos in their beds. I have my window open with a cool breeze coming in my room. I hear all the lovely night sounds as they fill up the night, and I think, Life is good.
4 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear about your sad little widdy. I would have gladly held her for you!
hair thing - not dumb. Good hair days are hard to come by so you've got to enjoy them while they're around. I affirm you. Besides, you cleaned - that's workout enough! :)
-Sorry to hear about little Clara =( I hope it's teething too.
-Yipeee -- 2 and 3 hour naps! I was blessed with two 1.5 hour naps! Could it have been the weather?
-Yipeee -- good hair day! I have been in the "don't want to put my hair up to exercise because it looks great" mood too. I usually do exercise though too. It just feels great to work out!
-Good luck with your book!
ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR WEEK! Miss all of you xoxo
i TOTALLY get the hair thing. i have rationalized more than a few times on how to get out of going to the gym- and this is the culprit.
Post a Comment