10.14.2014

You know it's been a while since you last wrote a blog post when...

...your oldest child is in first grade. Last blog post, he was just starting kindergarten. And, he completed his first season of flag football!

...your oldest daughter is now in preschool. Two in school! What the dill. Where are my babies going, and why do they insist on growing up? Also, last blog post, she was in a cast for a month. Now, she is happily cast free and back to her usual jumpy, dancing self.

...your youngest daughter is two. These last couple of blog pictures show her as a baby, just barely one. Now she can talk you ear off like nobody's business.

...you have a fourth child! What the wha!?!? Not only that, but he is six months old today! And though I love him with ever fiber of my being, this clingy, not-gonna-be set-down-or-I'll-throw-a-fit phase has gotta stop. I mean for the love, he's the fourth! He's gotta just roll with it, right?

Let's try to update this thing, shall we?

We played with our princess cuddlers today.

Poor Tiana. She thought playing with Clara was gonna be fun. 

This little firecracker lined them up...all.by.herself.





You do not know the amount of begging and pleading I did to get Clara to sit on that dang couch and take a picture with her sister. Just one! 

It's rainy and fall-y today and I love it. 

Seriously, this beauty of a tree. The colors look so artificial,
 yet I promise it is right outside my front door!


No comments: