Outside my window: Fall colours and cool weather. I think we have reached the peak of the vibrance of colours? They are still there, just slowly on their way out.
I am listening to: Silence. Well, that, and the wonderful "on hold" music that my insurance company is playing for me. It's naptime, so that means there are no children awake, but that I do have some miscellaneous work to complete, including calls to insurance people.
I am thinking: "I am tired...Why is Clara so loud in the bathroom? How much longer will I be on hold?" Riveting thoughts, I know.
I am thankful: For the month of October. My sweet Benjamin boo, who has been sleeping a lot better these past two nights. For naptime.
From the kitchen: Cookies! Boo yah.
I am wearing: My uniform: Black yoga pants and a bright green Underarmor Sweatshirt. And pearls.
I am hoping: That someone picks up the phone soon! And that my two youngest take a good long nap because besides doing my calls this afternoon, I have, no exaggeration, about seven loads of laundry to fold. It's just so much easier doing it when they are asleep!
I am creating: A long list of minutes I have currently used while on the phone during this past half hour.
I am praying: For God's peace
Around the house: My fall decorations, hurrah! Two of my three kiddos sleeping. One kiddo playing nicely downstairs....
I am reading: "Carry on, Warrior" by Glennon Doyle Menton. Such a beautiful collection of essays on living and being human in this messy, messy world.
I am watching: "Marry Me"! Has anyone seen it? It's a new show on NBC with Casey Wilson, who played Penny on one of my favorite, yet now cancelled shows "Happy Endings." It is created by the same guy who did "Happy Endings", so there was a pretty good chance I was going to like it. And so far, so good. Also, "About a Boy," "The Middle," and "Call the Midwife." Does anyone know when "Parks and Rec" comes back on?
One of my favorite things: fall.
A few plans for the rest of the week: The usual business, school, preschool, grocery shopping, etc. I do think we have are going over to a friend's house one day and James has Friday off due to conferences.
A picture that I am sharing: The girls eating their snack from the other day. Yes, they are clearly eating their snack as dogs, can't you see?
3 comments:
Of course, that's how we eat snacks around here too. I think Parks and Rec comes back in January, which is also when that Galavant show is supposed to be on. Are you liking Call the Midwife? It's all done now, which is sad. I have watched the first episode of Marry Me and agree, it has potential!
btw, don't think I missed the British spelling. :) I just forgot to comment on it earlier. Love it.
I missed the British spelling, apparently. Love reading your posts. So glad you're blogging again!
Post a Comment