1.05.2011

Ramona and Beezus

Did you all read the Ramona books growing up? I know I did, I just can't remember any of the stories or anything, but I remember them being fun, right? Anyways, since I am a sucker for Selena Gomez, (Yes, I do love Wizards of Waverly Place, but don't hate. It's really funny. She makes me laugh. Okay, fine, make fun of me. I like it.) and since our library had it, so I could check it out for free, the Hocker family has recently watched "Ramona and Beezus" and loved it. The little girl who played Ramona was so sweet and endearing, I don't think I can saw enough!



Not only did James like it, because it has fun scenes showing Ramona's active imagination and her squirting out a whole tube of toothpaste, but Dave and I loved it because it was really sweet and funny and was the kind of movie that just puts a good feeling in your soul. You know those kinds of movies? Yes, maybe sometimes it was a little cheesy, but overall, I loved it. So I recommend it. If your not feeling good after you watch it, let me know, and I'll stop watching Wizards of Waverly Place.

Wait, no I won't. But I'll feel sorry for you because maybe it means you don't have a heart. :)

4 comments:

Ruthie said...

loved -- absolutely loved all the Ramona books. I haven't seen the movie, but now I want to!

jes said...

I wanna watch it now! I wasn't sure, since I read allll the books as a girl. Thanks for the review! :D

Corie said...

I wasn't sure about seeing the movie b/c I'd loved the books so much and I don't like to mess w/ perfection, but you gave it a good plug! It's on my netflix queue, so we'll see!

The Rudds said...

I have a warm fuzzy feeling! Good post Cerissa. I loved the girl who played Ramona too - she was perfect!