
So apparently this is the storm that should be hitting us tonight through Wednesday. I am sure it is supposed to be the most massive storm that Michigan has had in the last 217 1/2 years or something, and we'll get 6 feet of snow with freezing rain and huge snowdrifts and the abominal snowman is going to come eat us in our sleep. At least those of us who don't have generators, that is.

All I am saying is, I am holding my breath. I know that the weathermen (and women) like to hype up such predicted storms, only to leave the viewers with 1/2 inch of snow and disappointment. Even though this has made national news, again, I will just believe when I see it. The big storm, according to MSN.
In a sidenote, if I don't blog for a long, long time, it could be because this actual predicted storm was super bad and seeing as I don't have a generator, my power is out and I, along with my family, have been eaten by the abominal snowman. That's all.
7 comments:
Very nice. Made me chuckle.
I like it. I'm crossing my fingers for a s--w d-y, but realistically anticipating the 1/2 inch dusting.
I agree, I'll believe it when I see it! Here's hoping to no loosing power...burrr!!
Cute post! I would absolutely love love love to have even 1 foot of this predicted mammoth snow. But I don't have any hope. I'm with Dave. We'll share our generatorness with you.
i will keep my opinions about our very different weather here in California to myself ;)
Super cute post!
I know, I'm with you. We're supposed to be getting the ice/freezing rain side of your storm and even though we've had a bit, I'm not buying into the hype yet!
kudos on always generating (see what I did there? Generating?) so many comments, by the way... my readers aren't as commentful.
Snow Day Suckas!!!!
Post a Comment