2.28.2010

Sweet Sassy Molassey I'm Tired

There are things roaming around in my head to talk about, but I am to tired to do so now. Maybe if I write them down here, I'll expand more on them later. And they are all completely random and vary greatly on the scale of silly to serious.

- Grandma's funeral...it was very sweet and dear for a very sweet and dear lady.
- The car ride to Indiana for her funeral...two kids, 10 hours in the car all in one day. Surprisingly easy.
- Admitting to myself that I like to watch some Disney channel shows.
- How much of Sam's trifle I can consume in one sitting
- Going back to work tomorrow
- My slimy and organized house (Anyone want to trade work at all? I hate cleaning bathrooms, and Lord knows mine needs it).
- Why the medals for the Olympics were bumpy. It really bugged me.
- Why my daughter won't sleep well for naps (I'm blaming Corie right now...)
- The return of my sweet boy.

That's about all I can get out right now. Mostly, I want to go snuggle with my husband. So I will. Goodnight.

1 comment:

Corie said...

Oh no, don't blame me! I didn't mean to jinx you. I told you I hoped it wouldn't happen for you like it did for me! Maybe it's just a fluke.

I'm impressed w/ you for getting out and exercising, btw. Good for you. I have no excuse to have not been exercising, I've even got a treadmill set up facing the television. And I'm still not. Oh well.