I think more snow just keeps on falling and falling. Why? March is about here, and I am ready for the snow to be gone. Just last week I heard two birds chirping and had one fly in my house. (The fly, sad to say, has since died. It was really to premature for him to come out and think warm thoughts....) Dave reminds me every year, that once it starts getting a little warm or shows tiny bits of spring to not get excited, for this is Michigan. It can snow in April. And every year I tell him, yes I know, I have sorta gotten used to that fact out here, but I can help but be hopeful each spring season. I mean, the forecast for this week was in the high 30's to next week in the low 40's. I guess I am just a wishful girl longing for capris again.
In other news, James was super naughty at the library yesterday. I can't remember a time when he was this disobedient. Long story short, he kept running away from me when we were in the "Wiggler Room" (Where there is story/singing time that we go to each Wednesday which normally is a total blast, for him and me). He would jet out the door and run into the other parts of the library, and many times I had the frantic "I don't know where my child is" feeling. Also, it was my first outing with the two kids by myself, so I had to chase him down, all the while leaving Clara alone in the room with the other parents and wigglers, something I didn't like to do. Anyways, before going down a big venting trail, I was so sad, upset and just ugh! at him that I almost wanted to cry. I know the little guy has a lot happening in his heart right now, and I am trying to be sensitive and gracious to him. But sometimes I am just like, "Seriously?!?!" So to sum up, I had a naughty boy at the library and I wanted to cry. The end.
To make things better though, I had my book club meeting last night, which is always fun to go to. It was even more fun this time because I got to show off my sweet little girl. Now, to tackle two books for the next meeting, I'd better get started!
Let's hope for a good day today!
4 comments:
I'm sorry you've been dealing with a naughty boy. He is going through a lot of changes, and probably not used to having someone else get alot of the attention.
That's awesome that you are in a book club!!! What are you reading? I need to post soon, it's been awhile...
Spring??? No, I'm hoping for at least 8 more weeks of winter! We haven't even had an arctic blast yet?? El Nino, global warming, whatever. No excuse for not having 10 days with the temps below 0 and sideways winds. It's been downright balmy out, so sad.
I just caught up on both your updates-- I had given up on checking your blog too frequently, but now hopefully you are right and you will be posting more reguarly b/c I like to read them!
I'm sorry you had a rough time w/ James. I have been there, you know. You can call and vent to me any time-- you know I understand! And here's hoping that I am wrong and that your sweet little sleeper stays a sweet little sleeper and doesn't change her mind when she hits a couple months old like T did.
I didn't know you'd been posting again! Yay!
Post a Comment