and that is about how many changes I feel have occurred in my life in the past three months. To go through and discuss each one in detail and how it affects my family and me could challenge the length of War and Peace, so I won't. I will, however, give a brief update.
We are moving! To Washington State. Vancouver, Washington.
Just in case you needed clarification. Dave got a new job out there, and we are pretty excited for the move. But sad to leave our home here. But pumped to explore new trails out there. But nostalgic for the places we've discovered here. As you can see, it's a giant mixed bag of emotions. I would say, that the overwhelming feeling of the bag though is positive, and this is a path that we clearly feel God taking us down, which is tremendously comforting. He started this new job in December, and since then, life has been a whirlwind. We've had the holidays, packing, putting our house up on the market, saying goodbye to people, and the general goings on of a family of six.
Last weekend Dave and I (and Ben) flew out to WA to scout out the place. We checked out schools, looked at houses, and just drove around to get a lay of the land. It is so beautiful there. I'll be honest, there is a part of me that is super excited to be back on the West Coast. At the same time, there is a part of me that is sad to leave the Midwest, which in it's own way, grew on this Californian girl and became home. I'm pretty much a basket full of polar opposites at any given moment.
That's about it! Dave takes the computer with him when he works, and I don't like typing on the iPad, so that means a lot less blogging opportunities for me. Hopefully, when we are all moved and settled out there, I'll be a good little blogger again!

2 comments:
you better be a good little blogger out there because I will need to know what is going on with you!!!
ditto what Corie said. I love that shirt!
Post a Comment