7.31.2011

My husband doesn't care...

but it's Harry Potter's birthday!


Happy Birthday, Harry. You brought me many late nights of reading full of merriment and awe. I thank you.
Also, will you be my friend and take me to Hogwarts? Thank you.

In honor of his birthday, here's a little quiz for all of you. Let me know how you do!

The O.W.L.s

Book Quiz

One more, for kicks and giggles




And to all those nay-sayers or people like my husband who think I and other HP fans are some of the biggest nerds ever, to you I say- have you ever defeated a dementor with your Patronus? I think not.

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

I tried to do your quizzes but the first one had a problem with my birthday....they didn't believe I knew the answer! You're a true fan if you know his birthday!

Dave Hocker said...

Nerd alert, nerd alert, nerd alerttttt!!!!!!!!!!!