-Three more weeks of school! Though I love my sweet girls that I teach, I cannot wait for summer. And sleeping in. And not getting out of my pajamas until noon.
-Clara is just about three months old. Again I say, holy cow! Where did time go? She is just about the sweetest girl I have ever seen. Her little personality is starting to bloom, and it just seems to be covered in smiles and giggles. She's starting to get into more of a routine, which is nice. Her awake and nap periods are pretty consistent now, and once I put her down around 830 for bed, she normally is out for a good 6-8 hours after that. (Now, if only I went to bed at 830 too...) She is just a little gem. My little sugar plum.
- It's almost summer! There are a lot of things planned for this summer for the Hocker family, but a lot are hinging on where Dave will be working next year. They talked to him, and unless some other restructuring happens, he doesn't have a job at Gull Lake next year. But we aren't worried, trusting that God knows what is in store for our family of four (nice rhyme, I know). I'll probably be going to California for a time with Clara (Ho-Ray!), we might take a family trip to Colorado, we are for sure taking a family trip up to the UP in August, and Dave has a golfing trip in June with some buddies. Then of course there are the small little fun things we'll do around here. I just can't wait.
- It's almost our four year anniversary. I don't know why, but for some reason I am really excited for this anniversary. Maybe because we have two kids or maybe because it actually seems like a while to be married and out of that 'newlywed' stage, I just feel it is a good sense of accomplishment. And not only that, but I feel like our marriage is thriving and so good and am lucky to be his wife every day. It's a good life.
I think that's about all May brings. Today, it is bring lots of showers - definitely lovin' the thunderstorms!
Here are some recent photos for ya'll...
James reading Thomas, to himself, wearing a Thomas hat.

Coloring with chalk

James doing the hurdles. We've been going to ALOT of track meets this spring!

Sweet girl!

Helping dad out.

Easter 2010

Easter girl
1 comment:
I'm a pretty frequent checker, but I never know when you update! These pictures are amazing. Now I have to go read your next post.
Post a Comment