10.11.2009

pink versus blue

And Pink wins!

It's a Girl!

Hooray!

I have already bought some pink clothes and am going shopping tomorrow for material to make a girl-ish diaper bag with my MIL. I am so excited and blessed!


5 comments:

Lisa M said...

Alright!! Congratulations girl! Now you get to play dress up and have tea parties :)

Corie said...

I'm happy for you. :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Cerissa! I'm glad you're getting your girl:)... and i'm sure Lily & Tess will love having another girl to play with!!

Lauren said...

I like the new pink blog in honor of the big reveal. :) Nice touch.

Sierra said...

Hi Cerissa, I had no idea that you had a blog - congratulations on your girl to be darling, how exciting! I hope you are doing well and enjoying being a mom, your little boy is just darling. By the way, you do know this is Sierra, right? Take care sweetie.

Oh, and you can get chocolate covered gummy bears at Henry's, Amazon.com, and other specialty stores usually have them. :) You'll have to let me know what you think about them if you try them.