Outside my window: Fog, darkness, and coolness. Since I just read my SIL's post (different SIL than who I got this idea for the post from) and she was talking about Twilight, i do have to say, it looks like a cloudy, foggy day in Forks. Just saying.
I am listening to: My Friends Tigger and Pooh on the television (with James lounging in front of it with his pillow, blanket, and milk. What a life!), the birds chirping outside along with other animal or perhaps insect noises...and.....that's all. It's nice. It's cold and quite.
I am thinking: That I know don't why James woke up twice last night. He went to be really late last night, and whenever that happens, for some reason it doesn't mean a better, sleep-in night sleep but instead a wake up a lot, early morning type sleep. Rats. Also, I am thinking that today is going to be a good day. We have church (which we haven't been to in forever), taking James to seeing Madagascar 2 for FREE! at a local theater, and who knows what else.
I am thankful: For many things, but most importantly my son and lil' one in my tummy. Oh, and my husband too! I am thankful that it is cold outside.
From the kitchen: Nothing yet. I haven't got to breakfast. I am thinking about making toast and eggs though.
I am wearing: Pink plaid pajama pants, long sleeve shirt and one of Dave's sweatshirts. Come to think of it, the long sleeved shirt is Dave's too. I need to get my own clothes.
I am hoping: That later today I get to take a long nap. And that we can stop by Gull Meadow and get more pumpkin iced donuts. Amen.
I am creating: Another human being. Beat that.
I am praying: That I start praying more. And for some friends and family who all have potentially big things on their minds and hearts.
Around the house: My fall decorations, hurrah! My son, on the couch lazing around and my husband, sleeping in in the bedroom. A bathroom that for some reason due to no fault of the toilet keeps leaking a lot of water. Seriously, every day a puddle of water just appears. So weird.
I am reading: I just finished Twilight (in preparation for the next movie, of course) and need to start reading my book for the book club I am in, a book called Something in the Bayou. I think it was Midnight in the Bayou? Whispers in the Bayou? I can't remember. But I need to start it! And also my Bible study book, which I am behind in.
I am watching: A lot of new shows. Well, maybe only one new show. I am currently watching The Office and Glee, and I am eagerly anticipating the arrival of Ugly Betty, which starts in two weeks. And I just watched "He's Just Not Into You," and cried many times. Just shows what'll do it for me these days.
One of my favorite things: fall.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Teaching school, a play day I think?, Wednesday Wigglers, a football game, Bible Study, wanting to go shopping and get more fall decorations, and put up some new posters I got for my classroom downstairs. Oh! and taking James to the Air Zoo on last time before it is not free anymore.
A picture that I am sharing: James is totally into cars lately. Hot wheels are his definite cup of tea. Jeeps, trucks, fire trucks, police cars, ambulances, you name it. One of his many things that he likes to do with all his cars is line them up and make a "train" with them, like so. He's just so cute.
4 comments:
cute. i will steal this.
Yep, I think I need to move towards you for multiple reasons
*James..he is adorable.
*Seasons..it's still 100 here.
*Just be near you
AND I stole this from you...enjoy mine!
aw, so cute!
I'm glad you stole my idea and that it inspired you to post. See, you have clever things to say!
Every time you blog, I just love you (and James) more! mmmmm pumpkin iced donuts?? AMEN!!
Post a Comment