...to an extent
meaning that right now we are sleeping at dave's parents' house, our stuff is living at his uncles house, and our previous apartment is now emoty. except for my flowers, whom (who?) i deeply miss.
yep, in less than four hours, with the help of multiple able-bodied men, we moved all our stuff out of our two bedroom lakeview apartment. rats. it seems so fast that i have not had closure yet. and that feeling of being unsettled is just the worst, isn't it?
well, that's about all. tonight i fully plan on eating my emotions and drowing my tears away with a good ol' drumstick and captin morgan's.
at least james is fast asleep, yes?
and thanks to all the many people near and far today who helping with moving or talking or just being there for me to vent on this huge blog-o-sphere. you are deeply appreciated.
let's see what tommorrow holds, because it sure is amazing what can happen in 24 hours!
4 comments:
where will you go? :)
Wow, I lose the internet for a couple of days and I completely missed this! So was I one of your lasts guess at the old place then? :)
I'm so so sorry for you! I hope you have a good weekend nonetheless... and that things all get sorted out soon.
Where are you living now?!?
And..Traci is lucky..she gets to see you :)
Post a Comment