today my dad and i had several adventures. i really like to play with him. he makes me laugh and smile all the time. here we are...
first, we played on the swing,
then we sat on the porch for a bit.
oops! i fell over!
we jumped on the trampoline. it was a lot of fun! and dad says you should always wear sunglasses outside...
i beat dad at a game of horseshoe. he didn't even have a chance.
we then roasted some marshmallows. do you see the branch dad made me hold? there wasn't a marshmallow on it, i was pretty dissapointed.
our adventure is almost done! i had a trip down the slide,
and made a basket!
that's it! thanks for listening to my story! stop by next time and we'll see what other adventures i have!
the end.
8 comments:
I love adventuring with you buddy! -Dad
Oh how precious. I foresee many happy adventures in the coming years.
(He's so advanced -- such a good writer at this tender age.)
So adorable. I love the sunglasses. Are those really his? :)
i think the next adventure should be outfitted with a dodger onesie...
He is soo cute! How fun!! When are you coming to visit in California??? ;)
I love all your new blogs!!
Ok james riley's story was too funny,and he is too adorable. I especially loved the roasting marshmellow photo..heehee!
I'm so glad i found your blog, i've been hoping to find photos of all my cousins that i miss so much.
Can't believe how big he is!
New post, new post! Only 17 more days until we come visit! :)
And he's only 5 months old!!!!
Couldn't get much cuter!!! See you in 2 weeks - can't wait!
Grandma
Post a Comment