2.01.2008

quick new still pregnant post

important things:

1. still pregnant. only 10 more days until the due date! definitely feeling that little baby should come any day

2. i have the house clean, so all the more reason for h.b. to come now, as opposed to a week when our house might not be in good shape.

3. have his/her bags packed for the hospital. all i need now is to pack myself and my husband and we will be good to go!

4. have been sick all week, so hopefully, the baby decides to come after all this gross congestion decides to leave.

5. life basically revolves around getting ready for baby or waiting for baby. so i apologize if that is all posts will be about from here on until the baby comes, when after that, i'm sure that's all my posts will be about!

6. there were two snow days this week, so that means my hubby and i were able to spend two wonderful days together! but geez it's cold! karly, you'd better pack warmly.

4 comments:

Karly said...

i bought my ticket! get ready, i'm coming March 3rd. i best go jacket huntin'...

Ruthie said...

How did you post this post at 12:33 today? I'm perplexed.

Ruthie said...

thank you (sheepishly).... I know I'm probably too paranoid.

Corie said...

I'm glad you got to enjoy some nice hubby/wife time this week! Enjoy it while you can..... Babies don't like to give their parents much alone time. :)