also, presidential candidate Mike Huckabee is coming to our town tomorrow. dave really likes him so our little Hocker apartment is all abuzz. we are going early in the morning, so there is nothing like good political talk in the morning.
As you know by now, I hear you on the maternity clothes. Not so fun. But only a few weeks more and you won't have to wear them any more! Well, maybe some of the pants. But that will be over soon and then you can get back into normal clothes where you actually have zippers and buttons on your pants, and that is a fun thing. :)
Maybe we will hear more from you online now that you'll be at a house w/ online access for a week or so?
And maybe I will call you there this afternoon sometime.. oh but you will be at work. And tonight my friend Leann is coming up to watch AI. So maybe tomorrow I will finally be able to catch up with you again!
1 comment:
As you know by now, I hear you on the maternity clothes. Not so fun. But only a few weeks more and you won't have to wear them any more! Well, maybe some of the pants. But that will be over soon and then you can get back into normal clothes where you actually have zippers and buttons on your pants, and that is a fun thing. :)
Maybe we will hear more from you online now that you'll be at a house w/ online access for a week or so?
And maybe I will call you there this afternoon sometime.. oh but you will be at work. And tonight my friend Leann is coming up to watch AI. So maybe tomorrow I will finally be able to catch up with you again!
Post a Comment