11.17.2011

More thankfulness

And the list goes on...

10. Parks and Recreation. Seriously. This show makes me so happy. It's leaps and bounds above any other show on television right now and can't seem to go wrong. Tonight's episode was no different, and it looks like things are finally going in a good direction for Leslie and Ben. That makes me even happier. I think in some alternate universe Leslie and I are best friends because she loves whipped cream just as much as I do.

11. My sisters in laws. (Sisters in law? Sister in laws? Guh. I'm confused). I love my brother dearly and wouldn't trade him for the world, don't get me wrong. Yet adding these ladies to my life and family has been so wonderful. They have become some of my closet friends and I am so grateful for them in my life. Karly, Corie, Susie, and Sam (I mean, you're practically one, right?) I love you so!

12. The basics. You know, food, shelter, clothing. And by saying it that way, I am not taking any of those things lightly. God has seriously blessed my family with more than enough in those departments, but sometimes I forget that. Even when times have been tighter and we've been struggling in one of those areas, God has always taken care of us, more often than not in cool and unexpected ways.

That's were we stop tonight. Just a few more to add to my list.

While we are on the topic, what are you thankful for?



(Oh, and one more totally shallow thing to be thankful for...When we moved into our new house and got our internet and TV setup, the company somehow messed up and we have cable for a bit now. Yes, that's right, now I can watch Wizards of Waverly Place to my hearts content and Dave has ESPN. Can that could for like 12b?)

4 comments:

Corie said...

Aw, did you put SILs b/c you know we read your posts? :)

I'm thankful for YOU!

Dave Hocker said...

I'm thankful for PTI.

jes said...

I'm thankful for YOU! For your sweet friendship and your fun blogging ;D I'm thankful for the hope of antibiotics and for kids old enough to cover their mouth when they cough/sneeze. I'm thankful for two cars, so that when one dies, we aren't stranded. I'm thankful for warm sweaters. I'm thankful for Friends seasons on DVD :D

Ruthie said...

So much to be thankful about when I think about you being in our family! Love you and your sweet children so! Hope your turkey is thawed and your dinner in your new home is wonderful and memorable!