10.15.2011

Sign at the dotted line...

So...


It's official. We're homeowers!

We put on offer on this house way back in August and we closed on it yesterday! We're excited to be starting this new chapter in our lives. We love our little log cabin already!

Also, that means we are going to be moving soon, which means I won't be blogging as much. We want to paint and prep the house as much as we can, then move in this weekend. I will post new updates when I can, but I can't promise when those will be!

8 comments:

Ruthie said...

fantastic, exciting news. We're so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

yea....so so happy for you guys! cant wait to see it!

Corie said...

So so happy for you. I'm so excited to see it in person. I wish I was there to be helpful. :( I'm sending you good helpful thoughts, does that count?

Karly said...

yayyy!

Meg said...

congratulations!! How exciting! :)

jes said...

where is it? will you be closer? farther??? YAY!!

Friess' said...

I can't wait for a mom's night there

Autumn Miller said...

Such a cute house! Can't wait to visit next time we are in town :)