That's the name of my new reality TV show. Like it? It's probably going to be a hit, I just know it. People love seeing a lot of kids on television, right?
I kid, I kid. No, that's how many kids came over to my house for a play date a while back. Crazy, I know! I could even add "...and counting..." because there are two wee ones that are on the way! Crazy! I have a good group of girls who get together on a regular(ish) basis from my old church. (Yes, even though Dave and I changed churches, they still want to hang out with me. I don't get it either. Must be the twenties that I slip them every time we hang out....) Summer was coming to a close and school was just around the corner. I figured that I have a big back yard, and with some help from Mimi, lots of outside toys to go around. It was busy, but so much fun. I'm thankful for all those moms (and kiddos!) who make my life just a little brighter.
Vicki, Jacob, Lindsay, and James. (Not my James though...)
Michelle's belly, Jes' smile, Lauren's back
Sweet Jovie. She ate lunch here too!
Zaya.
Brave Levi and his adoring fans...
Not so brave Levi and me rescuing from the tree. (His mom is 6 months pregnant. I couldn't let her climb up there, could I?)
David, Max, and a prostrate Eva
Jumping Boys
Michelle's belly again. She (the belly) got lots of attention, I guess....!
Too many kiddos to name!
Again, a lot of kids
Clara and Nolan and a shoe
There you have it. I'm sorry to any of my girlfriends if you/your kids didn't get photographed. I really tried to get some of everyone! There are a couple of others that I took, so if you want to know if you/your kiddos are in them, let me know. Thanks for coming over everyone!
P.S. I'm so glad I don't have 14 of my own! I don't know how Mrs. Duggar does it!
3 comments:
That looks like so much fun. I'm jealous!
When all these kids need a babysitter, I know a certain HIGHLY QUALIFIED freshman (freshgirl?) who could use some clothes money. Spread the word!
You're a good hostess! It looks like a lot of fun.
okay, so I know you don't have anything else going on in your life right now that would be keeping you from blogging, but I miss your blog! I need a new Cerissa post!
Post a Comment