It's a new title, Ruth, do you like it? :) Someone, perhaps not my MIL, but someone, has been bugging me to post again.
I have really nothing to say, except my favorite, most specialist necklace broke. Rats. It was my mom's engagement ring on a chain, and the chain just broke in half. Luckily, I found the diamond so it was not lost! (What is it with me and breaking important jewelry? My own wedding ring broke last year too. I should not be trusted with valuable assets). The only downside is really, until I get a new chain, my neck is feeling vulnerable, a bit naked. I have worn that necklace everyday since my wedding day, and I feel like a piece of me is missing.
Also, it's snowing. And I love it.
3 comments:
Well it would have been a great day, but this is very sad news! I don't have very good luck with jewelry, either. Jim bought me a little diamond necklace for my first mother's day, and I don't think it survived for a year, even, before breaking and getting lost. I'm glad you still have the diamond. Maybe I can hook you up with a chain?
yay, a new post!!
Sorry about your necklace, though. :( Although I am glad it is snowing for you!
That is sad news. I think I would feel that way if I lost my Tiffany necklace Aaron bought me when we started dating.
PS- It was soooo GREAT talking with you last night. :) I LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment