6.13.2010

Sometimes you just need a change in A-tom-tunes.

Lately, when I ask James to do something, move, pick up toys, or anything such thing that he probably doesn't really want to do, I say, "James, you need to change your attitude or else you'll have to go into time out."

This morning, he was on the couch watching Sesame Street while I was making breakfast. Once I brought it out to him (okay, we eat breakfast watching TV, don't judge) I told him to come to his high chair and sit down. He kept on slinking and sulking all the way to the chair. So I said my little line, and as he turns around to sit down, he smiles and says,

"I turn in my a-tom-tune!"

He's so stinkin' funny sometimes. Right now he's yelling to me informing me that Clara cannot watch Sesame Street.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Ha! I love that little guy. So funny.

Ruthie said...

darling!