1. davey. most obvious, right? (maybe that's why she gave me that letter!)
2. december. its the snow and the trees and lights and decorations and also my birthday. what can be better?

3. dancing. i love ballet and really grooving to any good song. beyonce always gets my to my feet!

4. dinnertime. and really any mealtime because i love food. (in-n-out shout out!)

6. doodling. secretly, i am proud of my doodles. and i don't know when it's too old to be doodling in the church bulletin, but i do it every week. i can't help myself.

7. dates. i love goin' out with my hubby. though it's almost be three years of wedded bliss (how corny!) he stills finds ways to romance me. and seeing as these happen less often lately, i really treasure them.

8. daring adventures. okay, i know that my "d" is the adjective, but i had to fit this one in. i like taking in new experiences, like camping or being in a city alone or moving across the country. i feel my heart is always at the ready to take on new exciting things.

9. downtime. the older i get the more i can honestly say that i love being at home. (does this contradict number 8?) i love a clean house, the aroma of candles and a good book. that is my perfect ideal night.

10. drumlines. okay this is random one, but growing up watching the rose parade gave me a love of marching bands. and probably because my lame school didn't have one, i always love watching the bands best. and the drums. did any one else see "drumline" with nick cannon? a classic i am sure, but i loved it.

and there you have it! now let's tag some peeps too...
i'll give ashley an "a"
karly a "d"
corie a "j"
rebecca a "r"
and ruth a "j"
go at it!

6 comments:
Fun post! I'll have to try mine now. Although, while I see why you gave me J, thanks a lot, what a hard letter to do! :) I'll probably have lots of adjectives in mine! :)
I am here for you if you ever do want to talk about any of your "heavy" stuff...
you totally gave me a d for dave too... :)
p.s. yes, Rachel Getting married is an excellent movie. sad/dramatic but good.
This is great!! :) You had a lot of good ones. #10....I loved that movie too! It's so good.
Hope you're all doing well ex-roomie!
How fun!!! Love it! And miss you! I will be calling you soon..since you called me last week and I didn't return your call..I am lame!
Can't wait to do this! :) We need to catch up sometime this week, and I can handle the "heavy" stuff. Got some of that in my life right now too. Well I miss you!! So much to talk about. :) HUGS.
what a cute idea this is! i loved reading your list of "d's". some of my favorites were dates and daring adventures. how great! and i hope you are feeling better soon. being down is no cup of tea. love u!
Post a Comment