12.08.2008

sorry, reading harry potter

and i have no time to blog now! all naptimes, times when dave's home, and bedtime are spent reading harry potter. i've hardly checked anything online! i am about three fourths done with the goblet of fire and once i watch the movie, i'll promise i'll be back up to regular blogging speed. 

there is a lot to update on...tree, james and santa, wassailing, upcoming georgia trip, etc...

but it will have to wait! they are just about to start the second task, and harry just got woken up by dobby, so i must go!

4 comments:

Corie said...

ahh, the Harry Potter daze, I remember it well...... Have fun reading!! :)

Corie said...

you've been busy with Harry Potter, of course!

The snow is a wordpress extra feature. They have it until January 4th. Isn't it fun? If I can't have real snow at least it can snow on my blog!

Maybe *I* will call *you* tomorrow, since I think there's something special about tomorrow, isn't there? It's right there on the tip of my tongue... hmm...

Karly said...

need...new...post...

Lisa M said...

Where o where did you go ? I had to take a sabatical myself, but missed your blog posts! Hope you all are well!