10.22.2008

and the winner is...




jones orange cream....mmhmm...

yep, that's it! this morning, when going to get something out of my car, my amazing husband had that sitting in the front seat, along with black cherry and plain ol' cream. what a treat! and what a husband! thanks for your opinion though, i do have to say, dr. pepper i think is my all time favorite. and it tasted yummy!

james finger is okay. a band-aid really wouldn't stay on because he would suck on his finger and it would end up in his mouth. so i guess the open air is just going to have to do. it's tough to keep anything on a baby, including socks, clothes, etc. i don't know why i thought a band-aid would work! :)

also, i have to admit that this friday im taking my sister in law susie who is in the sixth grade to see high school musical three. and i am excited. i fully claim to wanting to see it on my own accord. anyone else? it's okay to admit it. i'll lovingly will take you into my arms. :)

3 comments:

Karly said...

ok, first, what the freak happened to james' finger?

second, it is now day 2 of 2 phone calls and no return calls.

third- i have 1 blog for Bible study (ha, you're not invited... :)) and 1 that i created that i never wrote on

fourth- i'm GLAD you're my follower/minion

and fifth- yes for Thanksgiving food. where are we going to do this thing? i want Turkey

Corie said...

I'm so impressed that here I am, who checks my blogs every day, and I go to check today and in the time since I last did you've not only posted twice but received 5 comments. Man!

I want to know:
why were you not drinking pop for 2 months?
and what happened to James' finger?

I need to call you, I haven't talked to you even remotely recently enough. You're still coming for Halloween, aren't you???

Grandma said...

Hands down J.R. is the cutest Haloweener I've ever seen. (Well, he is tied for 1st place with his mother when she was younger!!!). And isn't J.R. saying "Hi Grandma" in one picture? Can't wait til Thanksgiving to see you three!